Tuesday 17 August 2010

Fun’ draising

Well, the leg waxing went well! Thanks to everyone who got involved with it. Namely my hubby Bruce who raised nearly £150! And my friends hubby has raised over £200 too so all in all with the raffle, with kind donations from local places The Bridge Centre who donated a £30 voucher and Mickleover Court Hotel donated a voucher for a meal for 2, the Midlands Co-Op gave me a £10 voucher to raffle off. My lovely work friend offered to make one of her special cakes for one of the winners and my brill hairdresser gave me a voucher for a cut and blow dry at the ace salon Cocco on Peel street in Derby (blatant advertising!) the event raised nearly £600 woo hoo!!!!

DSCF0620

I haven’t much on the cards at the moment except a couple of bake sales which always go really well as people lurve cake!!!

 

My time at the mo is taken up chilling and reading and small person entertaining. It’s been nice to take some time off it actually but my mo jo is coming back so I’ll once again be back on 2 wheels and scrounging money off folk!!!

No comments: