Thursday 16 December 2010

ho Hum

Well, I cannot believe it's Christmas in almost a week. Still got things to do and not getting them done!!

Mainly because I can't be bothered! Another reason is I haven't time. Working quite a lot recently and it takes it out of me with little energy or time left for the mundaneties. we have to cram everything into 2 days it's mad.

Next week involves a lot of baking. I've decided to give cakes and cookies as presents to the adults as I'm too skint for presents. But it takes a lot of time to do. I enjoy doing it but not under pressure. Tuesday is another Women v cancer cake sale so I'll be baking from Sunday for that! A few early mornings and long days coming up interspersed with night shifts!

At least I am on holiday the week after new year and we are going to a log cabin near here for some r and r. We rarely get time together as a family thanks to my husbands place of work. I am grateful he has a job but they dictate our life's completely, it makes me so cross!

www.quarrywalkpark.co.uk I hope it's as good as it looks!!!

My next baking adventure is whoopie pies. Supposed to be the next big thing after cupcakes. And much easier to do, if you get them right!!

No comments: