Friday 28 October 2011

Crikey Dick.

Was it really April I last posted?
It's the end of October. I can't believe it. And of course the end of October means one thing.

Cycle Kenya!!!
Tomorrow 65 mad women will get on a plane to Nairobi and try and sleep overnight!! We have been building up to this for 18 months. It's finally here and it feels surreal!

I have come a long way since I signed up. I can now ride longer and faster and do more miles a week without it hurting too much. I absolutely love cycling and have finally found something to call my own which I love. I'm obsessed!! I have a new road bike too, which I adore.

I've signed up for London 2 Paris next year as well!!! Which will be hardcore compared to Kenya.

Well folks wish me luck and see you on the other side. Of Kenya that is!!
I've nicked this off one of the girls!

No comments: